This is a blog for our family and friends.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hi Everybody! Sorry we've dropped off the blogging planet. I'm just always too behind to get it done. However, a few days ago I was informed by the blogspot people that they were going to cancel my blog due to inactivity. The ultimate insult! Now Pete has backup! (He's always hounding me to blog our trips!) So anyway, I went back and found a word file that Jessie wrote on our trip to Sweden last summer, so I'll post that one. Also while flying back from Morocco, I wrote in my journal my experiences there and also our experiences during another trip to Germany that the family took. I'll try to get those on quickly, but not necissarily in the correct order. In the meantime I thought I'd post this really pathetic apology so that the blogspot people wouldn't cancel my blog! : ) I'll post the others soon! Love, Denise

6 comments:

Emily said...

Haha! Good for the blogspot people!

Becky said...

I love it! That is so funny! I can't wait to hear about your trip to Morocco and Germany. We enjoy hearing what you are doing, even if you don't post pictures. I know the posting of pictures is what makes the blogging a chore. I probably write on my blog more than in my journal...oh well!

SuperSpencer said...

I agree with blogspot- boo for not posting! This is all we have to keep up with you wanderers- we are ravenous! We want more. Oh...and we LOVE you! :-)
-Camerons

Clayton said...

If you didn't do such a good job posting blogs, we wouldn't be asking for more!

Linds and Dave said...

So... we're still waiting on the new post... we have been since November... and now it's March... maybe blogspot people need to get after you guys again lol
Hey we love you and want to hear whats going on with you! We also hope you didn't fall off the face of the planet... that would suck :(
So... hope to read a new post from you soon!! :D

Clayton said...

Okay, either start blogging or get on Facebook.

About Me

My photo
Hello! Our family is now living in Italy! My dad is in the army and my mom stays home and does all the real work. All of us kids are attending school and working hard to learn italian. There are 5 kids: 2 boys and 3 girls.